Logary is a high performance, multi-target logging, metric, tracing and health-check library for mono and .Net.
Follow Logary at twitter: @logarylib
Logary v4.0 aims to be compatible with the latest Mono and .Net 4.0. It is compiled with open source F# 4.0. Logary is continously built on CentOS.
Logary is the next generation logging framework. It observes some facts that it successfully builds its conceptual model from! It's written using functional programming in F# with only a single field 'global state' to facilitate logging with initialise-once static readonly fields. It never throws runtime exceptions if the configuration validates and never blocks the call-site.
Have a look at the overview of the targets, to get an idea about what you can log to! You can read up on the thinking behind logary. You can also watch a presentation in Swedish about how business should log semantically and not just dump it all into a text file!
- Still Alpha...
- Improved naming; 'Logary.Suave' -> 'Logary.Adapters.Suave' -- makes it easier to find what you're after now that we have many adapters and targets.
- Moved some adapter types around (see Obsoletes) and made all adapters have the same naming standard.
- Fixed a filtering bug that meant you'd get more logs sent to your Targets than you wanted.
- FSharp.Core.3 -> FSharp.Core
- Bumped all nuget versions to latest
- Support CommonLogging fully
- New function